December Progress Update

Haaappy holidays, everyone! We’re back once again and just in time to give you some Fallout: Miami presents, in this monthly update for the month of December!


This video will feature a familiar friend, a desolate place to do your holidays shopping in and something that we do not condone using… for legal reasons!

We wanted to share a song booming with inspiration with you, so you can hopefully take on 2019 with a great, new attitude!


‘Today I’m Facing the World’ has been composed and performed by none other than our Sound Lead Sergey Neiss! It was sung by Garry Golden, a Pre-War sensation, and it will be surfing the Miami radio-waves, filling you with determination to take on anything… or anyone!

And here’s that familiar friend we mentioned! Our er… cute, little radparrot friend has become a real, tangible presence in Miami Beach! Along with its bulbous sores and bilingual features!

The 3D model was expertly designed by Penelope Tay, also known as Ozeuth!


It might seem scary to begin with, but this Super Duper Mart could be the place you’re looking for to get those last minute or even belated holidays presents!

This level has been designed by the incredibly talented Pavel Nowski (quaz30)

There have been rumours of who lurks within, but the only truth is that only the most desperate scavengers try their luck at the Super Duper Mart.


Some of its shelves have been picked clean since the bombs fell, but really good loot always finds a way to remain unseen. It is worth noting that there are some entrepreneurial people in the Vacation Wasteland, aspiring to provide for… certain pharmaceutical needs.


Onto the part of the video we would like to dub: “We don’t condone chem use in whatever post-apocalyptic wasteland you hail from. Please, don’t send the authorities in hopes of seizing our chem stash. It is purely rumoured and no factual evidence has ever been found.”

Now that we got that out of the way… ‘Push’ is one of the two drugs the Cubanos have injected into Miami’s chem usage circles. It is a highly addictive nasal-spray administered chem, with similar effects to that of other brain-activity boosting chems.

The 3D model was first worked on by Meysam and then wonderfully edited and put together by the awesome Trey Ramm!


Lastly, we want to leave you with a friendly warning from your Miami Enclave: Don’t be a hero!
Or you’ll be the meal… This poster will be seen here and there in the Vacation Wasteland, as the Enclave’s foothold in Miami increases.

I’m sure a lot of you have taken down a mutie before, or claim to… but it’s in your best interest to listen to the future of America…

This fear-inducing poster was done by our amazing concept artist, Cynical Bounce!


Well, that’s all from us for now, folks, but we’ll be back next month with more Fallout: Miami content for you!

As always, if you think you have what it takes to help us make Fallout: Miami a reality, send us your application.

See you next month and happy holidays! :)

34 comments:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely and totally cured of herpes virus by Doctor Razor's Quick cure for Herpes. My Sincere Gratitude to Dr Razor, I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 November 13 2018, I went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, I was confused because the medical drugs has become my daily food, but i decided to sort after Natural Herbs. One day I sat beside the pool, Browsing and thinking where I could get a solution to end this predicament. I saw a blog on how Dr Razor cured people with his herbal medicine, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, Visit Doctor's Razor Website : https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome . I contacted him and he prepared the herbs for me which I took, and he instructed me to go for a check up, after the test i was confirmed with herpes negative, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, kindly contact him now with his Email: drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com or Whatsapp/call +2349065420442 . .This testimonial serves as an expression of my gratitude.
    He also have a herbal cure for COLD SORE,
    SHINGLES,
    CANCER(Cannabis Oil),
    HPV,
    ASTHMA,
    IMPOTENCE,
    BARENESS/INFERTILITY ..
    Contact him on this email: drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com , or Whatsapp/call his cell phone number on +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making plans to reinforce business YouTube presence in marketplace? Signup now at YTBPals and get your first 1000 free subscribers right now, additionally take a look at armslist tri cities fireamrms classified armlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS
    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Dr Emu can also help you fix this issues

    (1)Ex back.
    (2)Herbal cure & Spiritual healing.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)Pregnancy spell.
    (5)Win a court case.

    Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What’s app +2347012841542
    Website Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
    Facebook page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Crystal haynes. I am from Florida,USA. I want to thank Dr AKHIGBE for helping me to bring back my ex lover. I watched someone on YOUTUBE who testified about what he has done for her, bringing back her lost husband and helping her to win the America Lottery with his powerful spell. She gave out his email address and I contacted him instantly. He told me everything will be OKAY, and I am saying to everyone here that my heart desires is back to my life. Now we are getting married very soon. Thank you so much Dr AKHIGBE, may God continue to empower you to help people like us. You can contact him through his email address ( drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com) you can also call OR WhatsApp him on +2349021374574. My co-worker who also watched the testimonies video was helped by Dr AKHIGBE He helped him to win the American Powerball Jackpot worth $980,000.00usd. with his powerful spell he gave him the win numbers.May God continue to empower you more and more so you will never stop helping People to be happy again. Thanks Dr AKHIGBE. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article has proven useful to me. Its awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire this blog here. Awesome article, keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was an extremely nice post. A top notch article

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will support you. Such a very useful article. A must read post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Appreciate it for helping out, excellent info.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is to helpful, I have read here all post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was really informative. Your website is very useful. Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice article! keep writing this kind of blog. Keep it up, thanks budddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great article, Wish you would write more. good luck for more!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of this website. I also love the blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved every little bit of it. Cheers for the info! you will be a great author

    ReplyDelete
  20. Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

  21. I was reading some of your articles on this website and I conceive this web site is very instructive.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic site. Lots of helpful information here.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing this marvelous post. I m very pleased to read this article.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thankѕ for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate you efforts

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for your excellent blog and giving great kind of information.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great Post for Beginner to understand. I finally found great post here.

    ReplyDelete