Easter Holidays Update :)

Hi everyone,

In the last couple of days I continued "building" the Miami city. It's a hard "work" that requires dedication, but, I am very happy when I make some progress and I am very excited to share with you the latest Fallout Miami update. 🙂 I made some colorful screenshots for you






Alisia also made huge progress on the nuclear ferrari model. It isn't finished yet, he still needs to create the interior, nuclear engine on the back of the car and a few more details.




I also continued working on improving overall quality of the Miami Wasteland Radio with our new teammate "Ace Moonwalker". He recorded his voice for the radio DJ called "Rad Surfer Dude". He makes interesting comments before every song and makes the radio station even more realistic. Here is the sample of the recorded audio. 🙂



Also, Nexus user TheSurpriser joined our team and made some quality ambient music for Miami worldspace (new unique exploration music and combat music)


That's it for now, enjoy! 😉



3 comments:

  1. I just have to say, this is amazing! Being a resident of Florida, I can't wait to see what you and the team will do with this!

    P.S.
    Please do something amazing with Fort Lauderdale, I think a Minuteman outpost there would intergrade the settlement system in pretty smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete